Join the Harrisons Signs team25th September 2017
Harrisons Signs has been a quality Sign provider for over 100 years. Based in York, we work across the UK in all types of Sign and Display items. We are looking for an experienced fabricator/ installer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with a variety of Sign materials and have the aptitude to meet the most demanding customer specifications with professionalism and skill.
- experienced in Fabrication and/or Installation with extensive practical skills
- able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- unfazed by setbacks, a positive and logical approach to problem-solving
- able to use own initiative and work both alone and as part of a team
- professional, positive and helpful in customer service and all communications
- tidy working practices
- clean, full driving licence (HGV would be advantageous)
- a professional approach to Safe working including working at heights
- IPAF; PASMA; CSCS qualifications would be advantageous
This is a permanent position, with excellent rates of pay; 20 days plus Bank Holidays; and Pension Scheme. The basic hours are 39.5 per week. Paid overtime when available. We have a professional and friendly working environment within the small and happy team. There are excellent prospects.
Please send a current CV with your covering letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all news