Business Development & Account Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our busy team here in York.
A full-time role working alongside the company Directors to strategically grow new partnerships, relationships and business opportunities. Working in a small team, you will be hands-on, happy to deal with end-to-end business development, while also generating new business leads and evolving existing relationships. This newly created position would suit someone with experience in sales, marketing and business development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing leads into sales opportunities such as pitches and introductory meetings
- Comprehensive understanding of common sales, marketing and business processes
As Business Development Manager at Harrisons Signs, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop sales and business strategies
- Work with Marketing to deliver the proposed business strategies
- Be aware of trends and opportunities across target sectors
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospects, presenting our services and proposition
- Competitive salary and profit related pay
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension scheme
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm, can be flexible
If you’d like an informal chat about the role please call us on 01904 699600 or email email@example.com
We’re looking for a maintenance/handy person who will be responsible for minor maintenance, clearing and tidying up within the workshop and general duties. The work will involve some heavy lifting therefore applicants must be fit.
- Hours of work are 8.30 – 1.00 but are negotiable
- Hourly rate is above minimum & living wage.
- Clean driving licence would be helpful but not essential
- The company offer four weeks paid holiday per year, plus statutory holidays.
The position is permanent, subject to a probationary period of three months.
Please telephone: 01904 699600 during office hours – 8.30 to 5pm
Experienced Sign Fitter
Harrisons Signs has been a quality Sign provider for over 100 years. Based in York, we work across the UK in all types of Sign and Display items. We are looking for an experienced fabricator/ installer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with a variety of Sign materials and application of vinyls. He or she must have the aptitude to meet the most demanding customer specifications with professionalism and skill.
- experienced in Fabrication and/or Installation with extensive practical skills
- able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- unfazed by setbacks, a positive and logical approach to problem-solving
- able to use own initiative and work both alone and as part of a team
- professional, positive and helpful in customer service and all communications
- tidy working practices
- clean, full driving licence (HGV would be advantageous)
- a professional approach to Safe working including working at heights
- IPAF; PASMA; CSCS qualifications would be advantageous
This is a permanent position, with excellent rates of pay; 20 days plus Bank Holidays; and Pension Scheme. The basic hours are 39.5 per week. Paid overtime when available. We have a professional and friendly working environment within the small and happy team. There are excellent prospects.
Please send a current CV with your covering letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org